This mod adds a new biome, the Lowland Plains, to your game.
This mod is also available on Steam Workshop
Version 1.5 - Landmarks!
Download: lowlands.smod (9.5 MB)
Version 1.4**Season Update!**
Direct Download: lowlands.smod (9.4 MB)
- Now with weather!
- Mostly sunny; high chance windy or foggy; lesser chance of most others
- Now a bit flatter, with taller mountains when they do come up
- Now with a bunny-shaped surprised! …if I got their generation working. Not sure yet.
- Bushbunny: Small green plant bunny that drops coarse fiber
- Mossybunny: Statue sized bunny that drops juniper wood logs
Now with corrected biome mining loot tables.
For stable Alpha 23: plains_biome.smod (9.3 MB)
For unstable Alpha 24: plains_biome.smod (9.3 MB)
Version 1.2.1: Small fix; drop rates for Grass and Dirt currently 10x what they were meant to be, and Stone from Rock was lower than intended. Darn you, 0s! If you’re happy with the current drop rates, don’t worry about grabbing this fix. Download
Version 1.2: Download
Built on Unstable A24; should work with A23 stable - please inform me if you get any errors.
The Lowland Plains are both very lush and lively-
-and relatively rich area.
Ready to build your new village?
Ready to explore the Lowland Tracts for yourself? Grab the biome here: Download