Liveblogging my art project!

mind if i try my hand at a voxel model sheepasaurusrex?

1 Like

i dont know how to use emoticons on mobile, but just picture about seven shocked faces. yessss, feel free to lol

2 Likes

alrighty, you can check out my first attempt at it over here,

this is the best thing. you are the best. i love it

1 Like

progress progress progress

2 Likes

i am… incredibly high off of rubber cement right now. it is very unpleasant.

2 Likes

baby steps

2 Likes

its coming along very nicely! cant wait to see the finished product.

dang… that sucks…

1 Like

the lack of oxygen… its awful, lol

2 Likes

beebee steeps…

2 Likes

baaaaaaby steeeeeeeeeeeps

2 Likes

aDUlt StEPs

2 Likes

babby staps

i cant tell if ive gone mad with exhaustion or if the rubber cement is getting to me again. both? both.

2 Likes

alright, so this thing is due tomorrow. i may have to pull an allnighter to get this thing done, or stay up preeeetty late at the very least. ill be home in about 2 hours or so, so if anyone wants to like, stop by for moral support or something, please do. i need it so badly, haha

3 Likes

i’ll try to be here in two hours or so, to give you moral support. no promises though…

1 Like

ok! im home now and im getting to work. i might do a little more than i have been doing between updates, but ill keep you guys posted. lets do this thing! woo hoo!

(oh god this is awful)

2 Likes

i would suggest a large cup of coffee to help you get through it…

unless you dont drink coffee… if thats the case then i would suggest a large cup of tea :wink:

1 Like

alright, ive got a window open and a fan turned on to avoid all the rubber cement fumage, lets hope that works.

i think we have some caffeinated tea somewhere?? i hope so, cause i am fresh out of soda.

2 Likes

baby steps

im gonna take a little break for lunch, someone yell at me if i dont post anything for over 30 minutes

edit: aaand im back

2 Likes

babu steps

2 Likes