Kobold Archers cannot be attacked on ladders except by my Archers - knights/footment/clerics/workers just walk around like they aren’t being attacked.
Steps to reproduce:
- create several ladders and create a wall (so kobolds can’t shoot through the wall)
- place a hearthling on one side of the wall, and the kobold on the other side with the ladders
- have several other melee units in the area as well
- the kobold will start firing and will go up the ladder to get LOS over the wall
- all hearthlings will be confused and forget that the kobold is firing at them - except when they take lots of damage and just cower in pain.
(the kobold also doesn’t re-prioritize targets to the archer who is damaging them - thankfully : ))
Melee Warriors of any type should climb the ladder and wreck the archer’s face.
The Kobold Archer wrecks everyone’s face as if he wasn’t even there.
Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 16, unstable version via steam