Kickstarter - Popup Dungeon [bonus: +4 more campaigns!] :p

my deepest apologies to @Newf, and anyone else who clicks through on this particular campaign (for you will lighten your pocketbook)… this, looks like it will be all sorts of ridiculous fun… :smile:

Popup Dungeon is a roguelike dungeon crawler that lets players create any weapon, any ability, and any character they can imagine.

p.s. i’m reading up on 6 other campaigns now, so this thread may get supplemented later today… :wink:

Oh Steve, you just love tempting us with your campaigns, don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

@SteveAdamo Please stop flooding the Forums with these awesome games and making us all broke!

Have you got no soul?

DAMN IT @SteveAdamo!!!

You could have posted this BEFORE I spent all my money on ESO

You really spent $70 on a Game?

Less than that…

i do indeed! :smile:

i… do not… as a result, here’s 4 more campaigns i found intriguing in some form or fashion! :wink:

Flying Hamster II

A Full HD action-RPG platformer by Game Atelier: Newton is back and is now a keen swordfighter with transformation capabilities.

i’m not a huge platformer, but the production value is off the charts here…

The Breakout

lovely looking point and click adventure… i want to see more ingame footage, but so far, it looks nice!

Sneak, steal, build and dig your way out of a high security Prisoner of War camp during WW2. How far can YOU get?

Four Sided Fantasy

this … is an odd one… :smile:

From the level designer of Perspective comes a successor to his award-winning game The Fourth Wall, a game about limits of the screen.

HABITAT

not a huge space fan, but the idea looks promising… :smiley:

Build, fly, and smash orbiting stations made out of space junk in this physics-driven strategy game set in Earth’s far future.

You are a horrible person. I hope you realise that.

Maybe a title change is in order as there’s now four more… :smile:

Now I’m serious. :angry:

so much anger… its almost as if you would prefer i didnt post these wonderful campaigns, that virtually steal all your hard earned coins… :smile:

thanks… updated with new cheesy title! :+1:

:running:

I have to pout for those! I am pretty sure you get paid by the devs to post these.

You’ll never kill @SteveAdamo… he’s my employer and he maintains balance! :scream:

Don’t you realize that he pays you Minimum Wage?

Not even that. He doesn’t pay me. But I have to work for him, I’m bound by soul.

YOU SOLD HIM YOUR SOUL???

Don’t you realize that you’ve sealed your fate?

true enough… but the perks speak for themselves… remember the “lab” i set up for you earlier this year? i see you’ve put it to good use…

Looks more like a Mad Scientist’s Laboratory than a Gaming Lair to me . . .

It’s both! I just put it to good use… both with the Steve Cloning Machine and also gaming.

Can you clone yourself so I can have a personal @SteveAdamo to do my Dirty Work, such as murdering the other @SteveAdamo helping out the Forums and being awesome.