Kickstarter Pledging Accident

Well uh I may of pledged $50 towards stonehearth on kickstarter without using a kickstarter account, only using paypal, I don’t know what to do about this but if a dev could maybe look through the backers of $50 dollars because I really want to get this game. I would appreciate if someone could give me feedback on what I should do as I have been quite the idiot in this situation

1 Like

I’m not quite sure if this is what you’re worried about, but this might help?

Edit: Essentially, if you paid through Paypal and received the confirmation email, then they have your information to send your rewards.

2 Likes

As long as there is a registered email account, and you have access to that email account, don’t fear or panic!

As far as I know it should be absolutely fine as they will be sending future details, and access to the game etc. through emails :smile:

Keep a hold of the Paypal transaction ID (probably in the email sent to confirm payment?) along with your email address for good measure, and if for some reason you have no access you should email Radiant who can confirm your purchase and things :smile:

Hope that helps?

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :smiley: you have officially made my day. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, yay yay yay yay. Super not fail excited face :smiley:

2 Likes

welcome aboard @derpywill! :smile:

glad your fears have been alleviated… as has been mentioned, just hold on to your confirmation email from PayPal, or, if you dont have one, try reaching out to PayPal and see if you can get one resent…

if you have any problems, or cant locate your details, feel free to reach out to contact@radiant-entertainment.com

failing that, feel free to PM either myself or @Geoffers747 and we’ll see what we can do to help…

have fun! :smiley:

1 Like