Just a screen of my city in progress :P( friday update i guess)

well the water is pretty low…But i have actually been filling out the deep parts of my lakes to raise the water in the rest of the map. so it could cover my channels…and in my mind i need to raise water like 4 blocks more for it to be intended… so im still in need of a water spawner…and i really consider water a place holder as it is !

1 Like

@Psyduck,

Oh, okay! That’s a really good idea, fill in deep parts of lakes to raise the water in other areas. That in mind, can’t wait for them to bring in more improved water mechanics, and I think there was talk about infinite water, in order to allow for waterfalls and such.

Ahh, seriously, this game, when it’s finish, should be epic!

-Surly

im very very positive that its a planned feature :stuck_out_tongue: it has actually been in the game to some extend but needed rework by my understanding…anyone who has tried to move large bodies of water in this game can confirm that :stuck_out_tongue:
(was a water mod to activate features already in the game had a water spawner and despawner and a few other things)

And yea in some way im excited for water features, but it will likely mean i will have to start a new map :stuck_out_tongue:
And thats slightly depressing for me anyways even if its for the better

So here’s my elephant gate project. im still doing the other side but i think this side is mostly done and ready to show :slight_smile:

A special thanks goes out to @Kythandra for his input and helping to find inspiration :slight_smile:

Happy easter to you all.

11 Likes

Oh as a bonus i did this water tower something building.

still missing a few bits.

10 Likes

Wow! That’s huge! Did you used command for quick digging and building?

yea quite a lot of this wont be finished by heartlings im afraid. Or at least i pretty quickly gave up trying after having them fail everything. (last summer) its probably gotten better and i have been tempted to start a new legit city…But if im honest the game does not really entertain me. …so i just build stuff and not that much anymore.

1 Like

few new houses

And some more dock area.

10 Likes

Wow! That bridge is fantastic. Nice work

everyone loves the bridge despite it being crooked and discolored :smiley:

my next city will just be a bridge with bridges! or something >.<

Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love how this town is almost a year old now but you still keep building on it and keeping the thread up to date every once in a while!

And… [quote=“Psyduck, post:71, topic:24586”]
my next city will just be a bridge with bridges! or something >.<
[/quote]
I’m not sure how to imagine that… Blow me away :jubilant:

5 Likes

last an final save from me im afraid! my save game is just to buggy! and the game seems to be running really crappy for me even on new game :confused:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Sa8ogmH3qhTkhnYVhad0pNOTQ

That being said ! the limitations of the game as a city manager is not fulfilling to me. And the limitations of the building scale is crippling to me. So i think its time for me to stop kicking a dead horse!

I need to move on and look for something grander in scale.

Thank you for your time and input above :slight_smile: was fun while it lasted.

3 Likes

Infinite loading with you save. My save is loading ok. What kind of mods you use?

none but it takes me at least 5 mins to load. and it sucks up around 9 gigs of memory and then i get a lot of engine errors.
But then it sortof works. it will likely tell me it stopped responding for a min or 2 at times in the task manager but it gets there in the end.

I think maybe i had terrain color mod installed? but im loading it without anyways. but some of the errors could look like its missing colors.