Alpha 12, City Start!

Hey everyone, It’s been a while since I’ve done a big build, This build is coming along nicely, Still needs a little work which I shall update tomorrow morning (2 am currently ;))

All done by slabs, I shall show you more tomorrow of the inside and make the landscaping tomorrow with a grave yard!

Hope you like it :wink:

16 Likes

if someone doesnt like this awesome build then they arent human…

4 Likes

This is to Cid right? Your not a hethan or anything?

2 Likes

you never cease to amaze… :smile:

2 Likes

Fantastic job. I really enjoyed this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Strangely this church looks exactly like the one near my place
Coincidence? I don’t think so…

X-Files theme tune plays in the background
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
β”€β”€β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β”€β”€β”€β–€β–€β–€β”€β”€β”€β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€β”€β”€
β”€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ”€
β–ˆβ–€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β–€β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────────────────────────────

3 Likes

We need pews!!!

But really, great build! :smile:

3 Likes

It is a big weird to see a church without the surrounding village buildings where they used to be, but it is quite good!

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

I’m really happy you all like it, It makes it that much more enjoyable to make :smile:

As for surroundings and stuff, That’ll be added soon, I should be getting a new mic today so if that comes I may do a series with this world, Building its surroundings and building a town out of slabs if you guys would be interested in something like that :wink:

3 Likes

That’s planned for part of the interior design :wink:

2 Likes

i for one would love that :smile:

1 Like

I’m still going to go ahead and make a video of editing the church ect, I made a template so I’ll need to get my hearthlings to re-build it (New update ruined my world :smile: ) So I’ll probably record it Saturday and upload Saturday night / Sunday Morning.

Then when Alpha 10 stable comes out, I’ll start a new Let’s play series, Which I’m looking forward to a lot, It will be a let’s build / lets play combined into one series :smiley: It’s been requested a lot, I’m not overly confident on the mic just yet, But after a while It’ll come naturally! ( I hope)

Thanks for all the support on my builds guys, It means a lot and makes me want to keep making these epic builds for you guys, (With one huge build surprise to come in Alpha 10 too) So thanks for all the conutied support, The Stonehearht community really is a rare and awesome one!

3 Likes

I’ve started work on my biggest project yet, 4 hours later I’ve accomplished a tiny bit of the entrance, Any one want to guess what it’s going to be?

I haven’t even started on the actual structure of this yet :stuck_out_tongue:
If someone actually guesses what it is I shall share everything as it gets done, And it will be a huge project.

3 Likes

squints hard
Is the building L-shaped?

No its not L shaped, You know what, I want you guys to follow this project, I’ll post some spoiler pics in a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’m going to convert this into a guess who game
does the public have access to this building?

Nope, Just a few people who can afford it :wink:

1 Like

takes off 1000 buildings
Is this a famous building?

Not famous yet, But it’s a remake of one of my famous pieces of work here!

1 Like

Is your build a mansion?

2 Likes