Julian's Music!

@Julian you great at making an upbeat happy type, why not take a crack at a slower and grittier song kinda dwarf themed :smiley:

Maybe something based around the tempo of a smith working on a sword?

ooooooh yeeees would love for there to by kinda of a clinging in the song, like a smith is hammering a glowing piece of iron on an anvil

Hmā€¦ something like this?

oh yes that hit the sweet spot ! dear god yes!, but also maby even darker in the tone of misty mountain with that deep sound but other wise kinda spot on, i Love a song that has like a dwarf battle ā€œcallā€ more like hums with the clinging in the background (kinda like dwarfs getting ready for battle) :smiley:

Glad I could be of some help :smiley:

Thaks again this is one for keeps mp3 converter to ipod and play on repeat til i turn into a dwarf

EDIT: (addon) this ismore like it but it would be perfect with marching footsteps and a couple of umpfs and humfs know what i mean

@the5minfilms @Heilari @FatKungFuu Iā€™ve done a piece with an anvil before and I think itā€™s a great idea! The challenging part will be resisting making it too epic and thus not fitting into the Stonehearthā€™s 16-bit style. Iā€™ll give this idea a go when Iā€™m back from the holidays.

@julian Squeeeeeak couldnā€™t think of a better way to kick of the new year ! :smiley: have a great Holiday

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I havenā€™t gotten much of chance to do any music at all since Iā€™ve been back due to very busy school. Iā€™ve recently gotten a little more time but I have a few musical projects on the go so I wonā€™t make any promises when another Stonehearth song is coming; I would love to do one so I hope it comes soon!

Thanks again for all your love of the first one :smile:

3 Likes