It's the final...COUNTDOWN!

290 hours!! :grinning:

8 Likes

I moved 14 posts to an existing topic: What would YOU like our community to be called?

I like how it gets more and more active on these boards :wink:

I canā€™t wait for the game to finally come out. I bought beta during the kick-starter and I have been checking the website every day since. It is great that the game comes out just after christmas. Itā€™s like a big present!

What is going to kill everyone is when their entire world is wiped every time an update comes out.

1 Like

yay, another hearthling coming out the dark woods. You get your official welcome soon from @SteveAdamo but good you decided to join us visibly :blush:.

indeed, while this is to be expected, its not a certainly with every client releaseā€¦

quietly walks into the room

welcome aboard @CBoy! :smile:

resumes his soul crushing work

1 Like

after christmas? bah. i got it now :smiley:

although i will probably wait till the 30 to download it with the rest of the community.

i would hope so, seeing as youā€™re playing with an incomplete, bug-riddled versionā€¦

and no, thats not my bitter jealousy talking thereā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you think weā€™ll get a desktop tuesday next week?

EDIT:

11DAYS :wink:

on Christmas Eve? i dunnoā€¦ i wouldnt count on it, or be upset by the absence of oneā€¦ :wink:

I would laugh if they just put up a cheesy chrstmas picture and all it said was Merry Christmas!

Also If that does happen I need to get a title saying I can see the future or something like that.

Thanks @SteveAdamo.

You do have to admit though, If one did come out on Christmas Eve, it would be quite cool, Though it would most likely be Christmas Day for me then.

10days!
Canā€™t be too long now with all those holidays in between :smile:

I have somehow timed Christmas with my family to hopefully conclude and get me back to my computer at just the right time to be able to download and play this when it releases. fingers crossed it all works according to planā€¦

@Amlin my fingers arenā€™t crossed for you theyre more like bundled incase that provides more luck ! :smile:

Well thanks @the5minfilms iā€™m totally convinced that will make me extra lucky :smiley:

9days :slight_smile: Iā€™m so pumped!

its seemd like they where only 10 yesterday time fliesā€¦ wait ā€¦ ā€œJiminy cricketā€

2 Likes