Title: Items placed after loading (but designated before saving) not selectable after placement
Summary: Before saving my game, I had some bed placements designated for a while that my workers didn’t seem very inclined to attend to. Whether this was in itself some issue, or just the effect of their being busy on other things, I don’t know. At any rate, when I reloaded the game, they went to place them shortly, but I found the items slightly discolored after being placed, and non-selectable. I haven’t yet checked if they do get used as normal beds.
Steps to reproduce: Assuming it’s unrelated to an underlying issue that’s keeping them from placing them in the first place, it’d be:
- Have beds (or, presumably, some other item) placed in the world;
- Immediately (before your workers get to placing the beds/items) save the game;
- Load the game and observe the placement of the beds/items.
Starting at ±0:38. You can’t be sure from the video (EDIT: actually, I think maybe you can kind of hear), but I am indeed clicking on the newly placed bed(s), unable to select them. The bed that was placed earlier (obviously of a different color although they are both Mean Beds) is selectable with no issue.
Versions and mods: No mods, latest release version in Steam at the time of writing, version 0.1.0 (release 99) according to the title screen.
- OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 bits (6.2, build 9200)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
- Memory: 8192MB RAM
- DirectX-version: DirectX 11
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660