Invincible statue footmen

Issue: This bug is similar to the invincible frozen goblins but it is happening to foot men. Nothing special to report happening in the game the bug occurred multiple times upon promotion of the footmen. Additionally the footman would show that they were taking heart damage, and hunger but they would not die. The following pictures will show some of the circumstances, including a single error box.

Reproducing the issue is difficult, as it only happens to me every other game. Usually when I see this bug the game crashes immediately.

Photo 1 Description: Promoted footman walked a short time before freezing in place.

Photo 2 Description: Frozen footman did not engage even when attacked, and was invincible.

Photo 3 Description: Sword was taken by a goblin thief and dropped, promoted footman walked to the sword accepted the promotion but then remain frozen. Hunger did not kill the footman, and eventually the hunger notification disappeared.

Photo 4 Description: Goblins attacked footman but they did not take damage and remained frozen.

Version:
0.1.0 release 122 - most up to date steam version.

System Specs:
-Processor: Intel Core i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz
-Memory: 8 Gigs Ram (Gskill)
-GFX: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

1 Like