Internet Point Scoreboard!

Looks like rusted metal to me, though.

coconut fluff? a bear?

oddly enough, it’s a rusty dirt colored diamond-crusted coffee table, shaped like a bearskin rug… what are the odds?

1 point for mentioning bear? :hatched_chick:

I mentioned bear-skin rug, though… :wink:

Tbh @Alfie wouldn’t you have a stronger appeal on the fact that you (and @Avairian) said table which it is? :wink:

Yeah! Don’t I get any points for that!?

1 Like

Good job Relyss, for getting on the scoreboard! Spend your points wisely!

1 Like

:open_mouth: We can buy things with our points!?

1 Like

Well, you did add 10 extra points, so it inflated a tiny bit. We still have a lot of money! :moneybag: :smile: :moneybag:

1 Like

@SteveAdamo spent it all on this:

Which I may or may not have sunk off the coast of Hawaii because I was bored…

1 Like

Don’t worry @SteveAdamo bought this last week (Nukes included), so we’ll get it recovered in no time.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-y6MspNKciR0/Sp5HCtmktpI/AAAAAAAAdsQ/AQi4EEjRFH0/s1600/96_970.jpg

We’re on to you @SteveAdamo spending all our money/internet points.

2 Likes

Wait, so… Steve wastes his wealth… on destroying wealth… his wealth…

2 Likes

Well when you have the money to waste… you… waste it. Then this causes inflation so then you destroy it, and so causing deflation.

Well, I’m sure that makes economic sense somehow.

well if by waste you mean bin it then you might be right but spending helps boost an economy as it puts more money in circulation. Ergo he is doing us a favor by blowing though the cash! :smile:

3 Likes

Not when one internet point equals[quote=“Swift_Cube, post:131, topic:4815”]
$7,484,581,761.57!
[/quote]

and when @SteveAdamo spends all the internet points. Then he would have devalued money by putting too much of it in circulation.

@LunarWolf all internet points = all money… i win :slight_smile:
@Newf the sad thing is… i think thats a toy boat

I know, I bought it on Ebay for all our money and this is what they sent me!, So I bought this from proper Boat seller peoples

And if you touch my Precious, That big cannon on the front will be pointed at your face.

P.S. What little money we had left I spent on ammunition, supplies etc. for my ship.

Yeah! Well my boat has a scratching post! >.<