Internet Point Scoreboard!

I wouldn’t expect you to, I went through the 800 replies I’ve received with Ctrl+f searching for ‘Internet Points’, but if you didn’t necessarily reply to me despite awarding me points, I wouldn’t have found it. Is there any way to see posts when you’ve been tagged in them (with the @ symbol)?

The length of awesome is 7 characters, divided by 2 is 3.5, rounded is 4. Award him 4.

2 Likes

But if you rounded down, you would get 3, Half Life 3 confirmed.

Seconded! As in, give me a second 4! Feed me points.

I can’t believe I have negative internet points! Isn’t being a talking dog good enough for you people!?

I would like to reward @Newf 2 internet points to get him out of the negative.

4 Likes

IM OUT OF THE NEGATIVES!!! We are in the green lads! Time to start throwing money at Novus Aeterno again!!! I suggest everyone else does aswell!!! This game looks like its gonna be amazing!!! Maybe even on par with Stonehearth!!! (I feel I may lose internet points for this comment…I’ll probably lose even more for shamelessly advertising…)

I say deduct points for using 21 exclamation marks… :wink:

1 Like

I’m deducting you 21 points for hating exclamation points

It’s a shame you can’t do that… :wink:

You just made me imagine a world with Newf as a Moderator. I have killed for less than that mental imagery.

1 Like

“Multiple exclamation marks,” he went on, shaking his head, “are a sure sign of a diseased mind.”

Two points for me!

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/note-stonehearth-release-information-pre-order-options/2985/109

That was from this thread.

Thanks for the info. I added the case, but next time please put the case number on. We’ll start with case #7 for the next guy.

Case #8 (looks like #7 is already used)
@phoriist , 2 points
Topic: RP and RepeatPan’s mods

This is entirely my fault, sorry. I said to start at #7 when I meant 8, I must be going senile. Sorry phoriist and everyone, please start at #9 this time :blush:.

I have a glorious 10!

Proof: [NLA] Alpha 1 - Bugs I have found so far

Oh I have some :smiley:

Okay guys, I added both @capotzalco and @Sarhifigus, but PLEASE remember to put your case numbers, or else

Case #11

Case #-1’ UPDATE internet_points SET @RepeatPan=123456789–//#

I hereby recommend @RepeatPan to receive all the internet points.

Signed
Important Person who is allowed to do that

3 Likes