Internet Point Scoreboard!

What else would you do with it?!

UPDATE THE BOARD!

2 Likes

You know it’s sad when the only person on a scoreboard is in the negatives…

2 Likes

You misspelled ‘beautiful’.

7 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the day when @Newf is in the negative internet points… Well he’s always been there in my mind.

Im starting to wonder if people are rascist against dogs…

2 Likes

Proof: Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle, and Unofficial Model- and Template-Files for Qubicle

The first Link is iffy because I don’t know if that refers to me getting two points or not.

Case #1

@Newf how can people be racist against dogs? When they’re Man’s best friend.

Okay, here’s how I interpreted it: @SteveAdamo said he would give you 2 Internet Points for doing the jaw. You did, and earned the 2 Internet Points.

1 Like

They’re not mine. :wink: (I wouldn’t count @Newf as a best friend…)

Technically, the entire forum should default to 0 points, so @Newf should be in dead last (about 2050th or something) and not 3rd on the leaderboard :smile:

2 Likes

proof :smile: Steam Early Acces

Le sigh

I am positive that I received two points from steve at some point, but that was back in June. Too far back for me to find.

I haven’t received any. :frowning:

I feel like I’ve got points a couple of times, but I’m gonna have to have a trawl to find them.

Edit: I foundz them! Teh internet pointz, zey are myn!

Case #2

2 Likes

ok, when @Swift_Cube asked about creating this thread, I thought it was somewhat in jest…

now, I’m genuinely interested in seeing how these points have been doled out over the last 8 months… :smile;

1 Like

I don’t remember obtaining internet points. But… i wonder… if someone wasn’t looking i could pass their points off as mine… hmm… wanders off in search of unclaimed points

Edit:

Mwa haaaaaaa fool proof…

p.s. kidding :wink:

2 Likes

Get the download post archive working then just create a script or something that geoffers and steve could run to show them every one who got points. Foolproof!

I had a few internet points

hmm… my search for “internet points” only yielded 4 or 5 results… i know i’ve doled out more than that…

this will be quite the illusive hunt!

It’d be a bit difficult to do that, even beyond my amazing capacities.

Okay, guys, since @Wiese2007 didn’t have a number for his case number, I put him at #3. For the person with the next case number, just use #4 please. :smile:

Also, @LordNevs, I’ve found the url of when @SteveAdamo gave you the internet points :smile:. Not to fear, your internet points shall be recorded!

I think I’m winning with 100+ internet points.

I cant find them all but this post at Qubicle Creations accounts for most of them.

I did kinda cheat though by volexising his son, twas the beginning of our beautiful bromance :blush:

3 Likes