Idle Builders and Haulers

Summary:
Building and Hauling have slowed to a crawl. Both still happen, but at a rate of about 2 or 3 individual tasks per game day, at most (anecdotal observation). Survives a reload. Doesn’t improve with game speed changes. Doesn’t improve when turning off job functions. @max99x

Attachments:
stonehearth.log (239.1 KB)
v1.0r886-RC4-megashub-idle_build_and_haul.7z (4.9 MB)

Version Number and Mods in use:
RC4, r886, vanilla

System Information:
Win10 x64

Hauling is paused in the citizens menu in this save, and appears to work correctly when unpaused. Building is always limited to no more than 3 or 4 hearthlings per building.

Right, I paused it to study building. If you watch though, even the three or four assigned to the job aren’t working regularly. They sit idle for a long while in between tasks. Hauling is less broken, but most everyone, at least for me, barely haul anything. Similar behavior to building.

@not_owen_wilson may be able to look at the building behavior. The only odd thing I noticed is that there appears to be an unreachable section under one of the not-yet-built castle walls.

1 Like

Hmm. Interesting. If that does indeed turn out to be the cause, then my client was never alerted (no red blocks, and no stalled build flag).

Who will be on tap to look into bug reports post 1.0/end of July?

I don’t want to speak for the team ahead of time, but Relyss will always be the best point of contact to reach whoever is responsible.

1 Like