[HUGE NECROMANCER UPDATE] Box O' Vox (Complete) - UPDATED January 5, 2020

2 Likes

Fixed the error that “clouds/mist” were causing.

1 Like

Thst looks even heavier than in that nordic forest level… Doesn’t that wreck performance XD?

Performance was a concern I had too, when I replace the swamp effects (very similar to this screenshot) with proper weather effects. I guess this biome is way more light weight and the effects thus not hurt it so much

1 Like

I’ve never had a problem, and my PC isn’t the best either… Might be heavy in multiplayer, but the past effect was beastier I think and it still ran well.

1 Like

-Removed Music everywhere except when playing as the Boxlings
-Reverted calendar settings
-Added further compatibility when using ACE

UPDATE WARNING!

This Friday there will be an update that will almost 100% break any past saves. Some major changes to the Necromancer are coming. You will now only get 1 Necromancer via a quest to dispatch a Cleric only once said Cleric has reached level 3. The summons are getting hit with a huge nerf in damage. Crafting cost are going to be increased quite a bit as well as their value decreased.

also coming this weekend, the stand alone Necromancer mod should be ready and back on the workshop(I’ll also make a downloadable .smod file)

Box O’ Vox(complete) is updated. Have fun! I plan on not updating it for some time unless something broken is brought to my attention. I think it’s good though.

Necromancer Class(stand alone) is ready and working just like it does with the complete mod. It should be updated on the workshop this weekend.

Additional parts (animals only, starting customizations{eye color & accessories}, and maybe cleric crafting) will come soon after

2 Likes

:skull: Necromancer Class :skull: (Box O’ Vox) Now online!

:apple: Fruit & Animals :apple: (Box O’ Vox) Now online!

So, I was using this mod in my current Let’s Play, and with the update it, indeed, broke xD

It didn’t break the Necromancer, since I didn’t had it yet, but somehow it managed to break my builder.
I lost the ability to choose which type of block I wanted to use (Stone, Wood, or Clay). I was stuck with stone blocks only and unable to choose wooden or clay blocks. This went for all the tools in the builder where you can choose the blocks (walls, rooms, roofs, single blocks, etc).

Soooo, my question is, do you still have the previous version of before the time that it broke?

And I’m fairly certain it comes from this mod, since when I disable Box O Voxels, I get the ability to choose those types of blocks again

1 Like

I’ll look into that right now!
If I can’t “fix” it right now, I have past versions through github I think I can grab for you.

Updated on Steam. Playing again currently to see if I come across any bugs, but as of now it seems fine besides the normal Stonehearth stuff that always would happen.

2 Likes

~ACE Mod Required~

This mod will most likely no longer work if you are not using ACE. This has been done to make things easier on myself, the sole updater for this mod. I hope you enjoy. I’ll be looking at feedback to make sure I can fix any bugs I may have missed.

Box O’ Vox (Complete)

This mod’s main feature is that it adds a Necromancer who can summon increasingly stronger minions to attack enemies. A Paladin’s Shield which allows a Knight to be promoted.

Boxlings Kingdom
The Boxlings kingdom has a few unique elements. A few customiztions options upon initial roster select such as horns, glasses, wild colors, and hair styles among others. They use Northern Alliance ending campaign with a change to the Hearth of Glory quest requiring a Necromancer, Paladin & Cleric instead of an Archer, Knight & Footmen. Farmers can plant Daisies, Potatoes, Strawberries & Tomatoes. Masons have a few new items to craft such as large capacity storage crates along with some suspicious looking Statues(I wonder where the idea for those came from).

Boxland Biome
Boxland Biome brings custom flora such as Daisies & Blueberry Bushes. White Rabbits litter the lands allowing for some easy hunting. Ancient Boxling Mountains can be found around the lands as well(So that’s where the Mason got the idea from). It looks like Salt Rock in them hills, yes, there is mineable salt.

-All New Music from:
Tobu ~ “Melomania” “Rollercoaster” “Roots” for day time
Sapphieros ~ “Dawn” “Embrace” “Memories” for night time
Axhom ~ “Black Hole” “Galaxy” “Orbit” for combat

-This mod uses code from Bruno Supremo’s Canyon Biome in order to place grass on the tops of all mountains. It also uses code from his Skylands mod to add the enchanted mist effect in the Boxland Biome. A very special thanks to him for help with the code.

Main use for Andreal Vox’s Twitch streams Box O’ Vox

Steam Workshop: Box O’ Vox (Complete)
Non-Steam Zip Download: Zip Download(I’m sure you know how to download and where to put the folder)

Pictures

boxland_400x300

Changelog
  • Updated Shepherd & Brewer craft icons
  • Updated herbalist workbench to open cleric menu
  • Removed a bunch of recipes from crafters that doubled up, keeping only ACE additions.
  • Removed animals from shepherd, keeping only ACE additions.
  • Updated roster select to be used with ACE.
  • Increased starting citizen count from 5 to 8
  • Removed food quality 7, was more issues than not
  • Boxland foraging and world generation update
  • Feverfew=GOD plant (hee hee)
  • Boxlings now use vanilla & ace stats to allow drinking
  • Updated Scenario density
  • Increased inventory capacity for vanilla kingdoms to match Boxlings insane amount
  • Updated Title splash art to current ACE
4 Likes

HUGE Necromancer Update!

I’ll just let all you lovely folks find out the awesome newness :smiley: Have Fun!

1 Like

Is it possible to have more than one necromancer? If there’s an event to get more, it hasn’t been showing up, and I can’t seem to find the recipe to craft another book.

Re embarking with a necromancer

for me the vox box is complete and thank you for updating it is perfect for me i always use it like pet fox and i think it shouldn’t change anything thanks for updating it those who are having errors should be using other mods so it is giving error the kodi4444’s modes have already given me a lot of headaches they give me a direct error and sometimes I’ve lost the entire game because I used his mind and body and spirit mods

I gave a name of esteem to the people you created as I played online, I always liked the Castanic breed and I give that name to their little horns

Good afternoon. With the Trapper + mod, there is a problem. It changes the meat drop… I can’t create zombie miners.