🍎 Fruit & Animals (Box O' Vox)

Fruit & Animals (Box O’ Vox) is back!
preview-fruit_and_animals

Adds a loadout to start with fruit. Gives your Herbalist recipes to make seeds from fruit. Gives your Cook recipes to “cook” fruit. Adds cows & pigs to your Shepherd’s pasture fields.

Steam Workshop Mod: :apple: Fruit & Animals :apple: (Box O’ Vox)
Non-Steam SMOD: :apple: Fruit & Animals :apple: (Box O’ Vox)|attachment (603.6 KB)

Summary
  • Flora
    • Trees
      • Apple
      • Banana
      • Orange
      • Lime
    • Plants
      • Peppercorn
    • Resources
      • Salt Rock
  • Fauna
    • Pasture Animals
      • Cow
      • Pig
  • Food
    • Apple
    • Apple Pie
    • Banana
    • Banana Cream Pie
    • Beef
    • Beef Rib Roast
    • Cheese
    • Dough
    • Fruit Salad
    • Fruit Smoothie
    • Lime
    • Mash Potatoes
    • Milk
    • Orange
    • Pepper
    • Pepperoni
    • Pizza
    • Potato
    • Salt
    • Strawberry
    • Tomato
4 Likes

Yeeeees, thanks for splitting it off!
(also double thanks, now it can be an example how to add animals, so I can figure it out and show my gf how to add goats…)

3 Likes

I hope they won’t end up in the roof a house or in a tree … x)

2 Likes

hey @AndrealVox did you test this? because a goat that was based off the code here exists just fine, pasture shows up…but it never actually arives at the pasture. the shepherd just keeps blowing at it and it never actually goes above 0/amount of animals… (so im wondering if you ever had the same problem)

1 Like

I’ll double check, but I never had problems before when trying to get cows or pigs.

1 Like

@Wouter_Sikkema I’m not sure where the problem is, other than noticing I made too many be able to spawn in a small pasture, they work just fine. Let me know if I can help in any way :smiley:

2 Likes

Appreciated, sent you a dm

1 Like

hello, I have a problem feeding the cows since it does not work out that I need to make food for them

1 Like

I can make all of the different feeds and other recipes but I can’t make any pastures other than the standard three. I can also stamp the animals. I used to be able to use this mod fully. Any thoughts on why I can’t anymore? Because I’d like to be able to utilize this mod to its fullest again! Love the variety it provides!

1 Like