How long have you survived in game [Alpha 8]

@Wiese2007 I remember seeing twelve -muns when I last looked through the game code, with each lasting 31 days. So I think it’s reasonable to assume that they’re months.

That said, I’ve never made it out of Deepmun. I have, however, made it to ten days! This is the farthest I’ve ever made it, and though the game is starting to crash more often, everything is still working fine!

2 Likes

I think it has to do with A.I. causing most of the crashing by trying to path. try like I’m doing and don’t go more then 9/10 villagers. If ya do let me know how it goes for you.

1 Like

I’m running the dev2148x64 Steam version. I just finished day 24 with 25 Hearthlings scurrying about doing my bidding. A whole lot of mining, resource gathering and currently trying to set up a mining encampment. – I’m Lovin’ this game!!

That’s impressive! My town was starting to come to a halt towards the end of my first month! Haven’t opened up the save since last week so who knows…maybe it’s better now? We’ll see!

Day 21 in the 2716 x64 build.
This isn’t the farthest I’ve ever made, but I accomplished more than I have in most other runs. I got a Blacksmith to level 4 and finally made a long sword and a set of plate mail, proudly worn by Penn Dorril until she was killed by a mob of goblins of which she simply could not kill enough of ( it was like 7 on 1 she still did pretty good).

(sad music is sad)

6 Likes

Last I saw it’s months, not sure of the order:

Bittermun, Deepmun, Dewmun, Rainmun, Growmun, Goldmun, Feastmun, Warmun, Newmun, Azuremun, Hearthmun, Northmun

1 Like

I know its Deepmun, Dewmun, Rainmun. but that as far as I got. So a quarter of a year. so far

3 Likes

You got all that equipment? Lol, the farthest i’ve ever gotten is a copper plate, short sword, and a trusty shield.