So how far have ppl got?

So the unstable version of the game is very fun imo, so much to do… :smiley: i am wondering though, how far have other ppl got?

i am cuurently in day 7 or 8 in month 2… so day 37 i think…

got pretty much everything at max level except the mason which i have skipped totally (just did enough to get the blacksmith)…

can put up some screenshots iv ppl want to see my town and other stuff if ppl are interested…

2 Likes

Check the Alpha 8 screenshots thread :wink: .

My games usually crash between day 10 and 15 for some reason :frowning: Same with game saves stop working at that point also

1 Like

Same problem. Got to day 19 twice and day 10 before overwriting turned into deleting…

I got 25 people, but then save would not work anymore and after that my game crashed… I was in love with that town… so much wealth, a huge stone fence and stone lamps everywhere…

On 10.5, I survived over a mount… 40 days if i remember right. Just bult a camp in a mountain corner and caved houses, eating room and other stuff inside the rock. Basically the trapper and the farmer only got outside. And the walls and fences completed the square… Deleted the save because was too boring… xD

1 Like

Pictures please! :smiley: We love seeing epic underground cities.

1 Like