House of Cid - discord

Come join our discord - if you would like:

We mainly MP with SH, but all are welcome This is not a replacement for the Officially Unofficial - its just that myself and quite a few others have seem to have found a home

We are from all over the world EU/UK/Americas and other countries
Most of us are fluent in English (voice/text) - but ALL are 100% crazy :)… so if you love a fun/relaxed, somewhat off-beat atmosphere then why not stop by and say hi…

… who know’s… you might even decide to stay :slight_smile:

P.s get the APP not Browser discord :wink:

(please let me know if link does not work)
PLEASE NOTE

Expect to crash/freeze/wait/scream/explode and etc

Main times = GMT/USA but i myself (channel owner) has never heard of sleep!

8 Likes

Already spent alot of fun hours there! Looking forward to get to know alot more of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Okay, apparently Discord chose this one time to have to update. I’ll try to join later.

5 Likes

@Anonymous come join the rest of us here. there is easy access to others palyers for MP games :wink:

(I noticed your thread where you where looking for other players to join your MP game).

3 Likes

@Unreal_Gam3er:

On the Official Unofficial Discord, we have an area for people to share invites for other Discords. You’re more than welcome to share this link there and let others there know of yours.

Capture3

2 Likes

thank you @SirAstrix :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

@TheScottishDwarf and @Cusuno swing by this Discord and see if anyone is up for a MP game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just bare in mind… we are getting bigger and bigger (and crazier and crazier) :thinking:might have to add some more moderators…

Thank you @Fornjotr for the amazing logo update!

we are still taking people who wish to join :slight_smile:

Edit - changed to this

4 Likes