Hobnobs and Apple products ... why not?

Well then get ready for a visit to the local hospital, my friend.

Bring it on!!!

For what reason? To deliver a box of Communism not Hobnobs? Not that they exist or anything.

I have a feeling you know, @LordNevs.

what is in this “box of communism”?

It’s “I have feelings you know”. All of those who cannot keep their grammar picture perfect shall always be best friends dearest enemies of the remaining communist supporters on this earth.

What communist box?

#YOU SAW NOTHING…

ohhhhhh that communist box.

so what are the chances of having one of those “communist” boxes delivered to my hospital bed???

I’d say quite high. For you, at least.

Very low, they are only delivered to people who are practically dead. That way the person who recieves it cannot inform others of it’s contents because they…well…die.

You know too much.

Wellp, I was wrong. My apologies.

The only person here who gets paid for anything is me. And that is for being a “Professional Communist”. You can ask anyone for verification of this. Even @SteveAdamo who knows just as much about Hobnobs as myself.

EDIT: Well that was an absolute phail. That was supposed to go to the “Will there be muskits” thread. QQ

Heh, well played, communist friend.

i thought for sure this new thread would get a laugh or two, then fall by the wayside… wow, imagine my surprise… :smile:

methinks hobnobs may be a little more evil than you folks have cared to mention… :dragon_face:

I’ve never heard of hobnobs before this thread.

What the hob is a nob?

I prefer my biscuits flaky, warm, fluffy, and with butter. Oh, and some pot roast, gravy, and rice as well.

Also, @LordNevs, you have just become my number 1 enemy. COMMUNIST SCUM!!!

Capitalism shall prevail. The free enterprise is the ONLY enterprise!

You became my enemy the day that you banned me for 16 seconds during a live-stream.

Edit: Also, capitalism shall not prevail. The end game of capitalism is that one company controls anything. If you think that a government can be corrupt. Just wait till you see a corporation at the helm.

Oh no, the endgame for capitalism isn’t monopoly. In fact, the endgame for capitalism would be having five, ten, a dozen, even a hundred different options and choices for the consumer to make. In all honesty, there is NO endgame for capitalism. The market exists in a cyclic nature, and things are constantly remaking themselves.

And I know that a single corporation in control, ie a supermonopoly, would be awful for everybody, as they would be controlled only by profits, not peoples’ votes and things of political nature. This is why communism is bad, I think.

Communism is the ideal form of governance for perfect beings, not humans. Humans are far too diverse and their wants and needs vary too much for communism to work. You would need a communism split among many bodies in order to make everyone happy, and that would essentially be a basic form of capitalism.

Anyway, communism is bad because it basically puts a supermonopoly corporation under control of the government. This means that the government controls prices, who works, etc, etc, I’m sure you know all of that. What this does, however, is it leads to unfavorable conditions which cannot be changed, as there exists no alternative.

In conclusion, a communism is a monopoly of everything which is slightly better than a supermonopoly in capitalism. However, let it be noted that, in capitalism, these supermonopolies of each field of the marketplace would still be separate, and not controlled under a single body, and this allows a very small, albeit more than communism allows, of wiggle room in the marketplace.

I don’t recall saying that communism was “Ideal for humans”. My support of communism is actually just a joke. It is simply a government that intrests me a lot more than anything else.