Hero Class (Order Hall?)

Hi guys,

I just wanted to submit an idea I just had and hope you like it and might see it find a way into the game.
To keep it short enough lets get right into it:

Remembering Warcraft 3 I always liked heroes in games, special characters whose progression I could
follow especially. How about if combat units (f.e. Fighter, Archer, …) get the opportunity to evolve into a
special hero unit? Of course not everyone should get that chance, so it would be limited to one of every
kind (one hero fighter, one hero archer, but never two hero fighters).
To archieve hero status, a unit has to aquire quite some prerequisite. A minimum level, stats of at least
a specific number or higher (like Body >=5, or might even specificly low stats for a hero specialization
that builts atop of that), regarded to how its handled a specific number of kills or a specific number of
dealt damage, or so on.
When archieving these prerequisites a visitor comes to town, telling you he noticed a strong presence
in your village and if you pay him a fair amount of gold and some catering for the travel (food, pelts), he
will take your strong citizen onto a journey to archieve higher ways of combat - which should take a
good time like two weeks or something.
In the meantime he will leave your smith a special recipe for your ongoin heros legendary armor/weapon.
The time they returne you need to craft the recipe, then your little hearthling gets promoted to the new
hero-version of his combat-class, might even promoted a title like “Hearthling, the Sunstrider”.
To unlock all this or as a reward for finishing a hero of that kind you might also get a construction plan
for a special class order hall which cant be constructed manually since it includes trophys / decoration
of any kind just recieved by that.

So, watcha think?
Really like Stonehearth and am looking forward to its upcoming updates!

Best regards,
Vahnin

/e:
A killed hero should lock that hero class (f.e. Fighter, while Archer hero still available) for a while, like an ingame month, to resemble the worth of a hero (since they probably get boosted stats, special abilitys, group effects, or something alike)

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Class suggestions