Alright, so I’m new to this kind of scene and I wanted to try something new for once. I love the game so much (not even gonna try to be discreet here or something) and I just feel that I can contribute to the game even for just a little. I don’t really know if my suggestion will get recognized or be implemented in the game, but it’s worth a try. Hope to see more updates and more awesome content for the game, wishing this game a huge success! Oh and one more thing, this was just something that I came up a few minutes ago, so please go easy on me. Thank you! Here goes nothing…
King and Hero/Champion class
- leader of the hearthlings
- increases or decreases morale of hearthlings depending on the situation and action
- fully customizable (hair, clothes, weapon, armor, name, stats, etc.)
- levels up just like the hearthlings
- customizable skill path/stat development
- more “detailed” control over this hearthling
- goes on quests and brings a party (if you have hearthlings to spare)
- makes decisions for the town/settlement if left alone (decision making depends on how the player develops the hero/king/champion)
- can be Benevolent, Tyrant, or Neutral (i know that not all of us wants to play the good guy)
- can tame a pet that can be trained to help the character as a mount or an attacker
- wisdom affects hero/king’s ai; body affects their strength, defense, and attack; spirit affects their morale, charisma, determination, will, etc.
- only difference between King and Hero/Champion class is that the King stays in the settlement/town to manage the economy, resources, development, and progress of the town/settlement, will also defend the town/settlement if under attack; while the Hero/Champion class is more of a mobile hearthling that goes on quests and brings back fame and fortune.
- for now, the King or Hero class can be gained by making a King’s Crown or a Hero’s Cape and requires either a high level archer, high level knight, high level cleric, or a high level footman… (still working on this)