Hearthlings not gathering items!

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Intel i7 960 quad-core @ 3.2ghz
8gb RAM
Gigabyte GTX 970 4gb
Samsung 840 Pro 256gb HD

It’s a pretty beefy desktop so I would hope that’s not the problem.

Any other possible setting differences?

Adding new version of the save with lots of items pooled in the mine and in the center of the village that they refuse to pick up. I even tried placing a stockpile right outside the mine and they won’t touch it. Same deal as before with the zip files, remove the trailing ‘.zip’. I really need to setup a public folder in my google drive for this stuff.

1443836200219.zip.001.zip (3 MB)
1443836200219.zip.002.zip (1.8 MB)

@Mortio
Okay I loaded up your game and cancelled all the loot tasks. Ironically, the loot tasks are now less efficient than the default restock tasks because they use the old pathfinder.
I have both cpp ai and subspace path finder enabled. I cancelled the loot tasks, and they all eventually looted everything. There was one hearthling stuck trying to put down a tin ore, she kept switching between the two of them. But other than that, they seemed to be restocking fine.

Can you show me your user settings.json file? Maybe there are some differences in there.
Thanks
-Yang

3 Likes

Hmmm upon closer inspection, in the latest file you gave me, they restock, but only restock half way. (when I ran the first file given in this thread, they restocked everything that was on the ground in the mine). In this latest file, they seem to give up on restocking halfway through – or rather, only some of the workers restock and the rest seem to get progressively more stuck. I’ll look into this some more. Thank you for the save!
-Yang

2 Likes

@yshan So… there is no fix for this yet?

This is actually the same. 2 topics posting the same bug

3 topics!? wow

Do you know what is the week-end for? :kissing:

hm… let me think… keeping poor game devs busy isn’t the right question?

Im not saying that they need to work on it right now… :innocent:

@yshan
Here is my user_settings.json - user_settings.json.txt (927 Bytes)

http://s6.postimg.org/yewgce5gh/253250_2015_10_03_00003.png

I am in the same position, no one wants to gather and move stuff. and essentially they all idle xD

1 Like