Steps to reproduce:

Expected Results:

Actual Results:

Notes:

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:

System Information:

hey there @Kevin_meyer, welcome to the discourse :smile:

could you perhaps provide some more info? is the hearthling trapped in a building you forgot to put a door on? just won’t move for some reason?

He was stuck on top of a stone chest in a not done building and he was the only one who didn’t get out but everyone else could enter and leave the building i don’t know why

and the door wasn’t even placed

did you try manually building a ladder (hotkey is L) up to the top of the chest?

yes but it was no use

the only thing that would have helped him would have been removing the whole building

oh and sry that i had not that much information in the beginning but this is my first bug report in every game

huh, that’s odd… do you still have a save file where he’s stuck? if so, could you please upload it,

To upload a save, locate the folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stonehearth\saved_games (assuming a default Steam install), zip the individual save’s folder (not the entire saved_games folder), and upload it. If the *.zip is less than 10 MB, feel free to upload it directly to the Discourse. If larger, please upload it to a cloud storage site like Dropbox, Google Drive, File Dropper, etc. and post the sharing link here.

no worry’s mate :slight_smile:

oh sry i deleted it after everyone suddenly died and before that i didn’t even knew how to post a bug

some goblins broke through my defense thats why everyone died xD