Hearthlings getting stuck in builds

So I have been playing Stonehearth for a while now and coming back to it since every update. There is this thing that keeps on happening. That the hearthlings Steam Community :: Screenshot Steam Community :: Screenshot
sorry new to this, but it would be nice you guys (Team Radiant) could fix this thx

I don’t see a way for them to get up or down, ie a ladder. Is there a ladder before they die?

Did you try to place a ladder just below them ?

Hey there @OctoPrime, welcome to the Discourse!

1 Like

yes i did place a ladder, well more than one, the first building finished and one of them was stuck inside the room.

some of the hearthlings died, but the way i got them out is that i made the stuck hearthling build ladders all over the room while he was trying promote himself, he eventually got out somehow, i don’t remember.

i did figure it out after i posted this but thank you fellow hearthkings for noticing this discussion.

1 Like

I have a similar problem when playing Rayya’s children with default buildings. Workers get stuck on pillars.

http://imgur.com/1zJ9SeB

It seems that they are only stuck on the middle pillars, not the corner pillars.
Furthermore they’re not stock at the exact same spot: maybe a hitbox problem ?