Gilded crimson rug problem

ive noticed once a gilded crimson rug is placed I cant un-deploy it, I have 3 of them placed on the ground with 2 of them with the un-deploy over it and nothing on the third one. I left it for a few min and moved other items like the clay pots my crafting ‘tables’ and even when to move the third gilded rug and it moved it quite quickly . everything else but the gilded rugs I can un-deploy and move, the rugs however I can only move

I think @Albert is the right person to poke about this problem? sorry in advance if not :sweat_smile:

I can’t get a repro on this. Can you post a screenshot?

ill post my save and the screenshot once it finished uploading :grinning:

here it is @Albert

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Pj1xRD4jFxbUZLNWljbDU0dHc

Huh. Not sure how this is happening. If anyone has more information, please post.

its strange , those are the only things I cant remove. but I can move them.

haven’t tried it with the other faction. just noticed this with rayya’s children

Oh, you posted the save game. I might be able to figure it out from that.

ya that save is a rayya’s children save, im testing out the other faction to see if the same thing happens

@Albert

here is the other set of saves and screenshots, with the same problem.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Pj1xRD4jFxUkp4bXhDcHNtVmc

this one they removed one of the rugs before the other ones but when I placed it back down no other rugs were un-deployed

hope they help in someway:smile:

Try this just in case it works. I have always had a problem with the flowers. When I place them as such, without carperter crafted pot, I can’t undeploy them. That is until I found an unexpected solution.
First order them to be undeployed. The “undeploy” symbol appears above them. Just like you have.
Then, when it does not work, order them to be moved somewhere else without cancelling the previous order. The icon changes then to “moving”.
With my flowers a hearthling comes shortly to “move” them but instead “undeploys” them and leaves them in the ground.
Check to see if this works until a solution is found, and good luck :wink:

Have fun, Kyth.