Fisher Job šŸŸ + Archipelago Biome

patch_notes_button Mod Updated

tower_defense

Download:
Through Steam Workshop, or at the first post. :up:

Changes:

• Tower Defense mod compatibility added, the biome is changed into a new playable arena for that mod. Really fun mod, everyone should try it.
  • Fisher talisman crafting requires two wood now like other talismans
7 Likes

Hello BrunoSupremo,
Excuse my poor english, Iā€™m french.
Today, as soon as I create a fisherman, I have this error message

release-949 (x64)[M]
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:391: assertion failed: task group ā€œstonehearth_ace:task_groups:poachingā€ not yet created
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ā€˜errorā€™
radiant/modules/commons.lua:245: in function ā€˜assertā€™
stonehearth/services/server/town/town.lua:391: in function ā€˜join_task_groupā€™
stonehearth/components/job/job_component.lua:754: in function ā€˜_add_to_task_groupsā€™
stonehearth_ace/monkey_patches/ace_job_component.lua:248: in function ā€˜promote_toā€™
ā€¦arth/ai/actions/change_job_using_talisman_action.lua:24: in function ā€˜_trigger_cbā€™
radiant/modules/effects/effect_tracks.lua:112: in function <radiant/modules/effects/effect_tracks.lua:107>
[C]: in function ā€˜fireā€™
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91: in function <radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91>
[C]: in function ā€˜xpcallā€™
radiant/modules/commons.lua:67: in function ā€˜xpcallā€™
radiant/controllers/time_tracker_controller.lua:91: in function ā€˜set_nowā€™
radiant/modules/gamestate.lua:11: in function ā€˜set_nowā€™
radiant/server.lua:66: in function <radiant/server.lua:64>

Thatā€™s caused by his new update that makes fish traps (from ACE) compatible with his Fisher job

Fish traps are not yet present in ACE stable version, however - only unstableā€¦
The stable update is coming soonā€¦

Like, really soon.
Really, really soon.
ā€œSome minutesā€ soon :smiley:

1 Like

as in ITS HERE soon /hype

Oh, rightā€¦ Sorry for that. It was indeed a feature that was not online yet, should be fine now. I will later try a small update for another issue too

1 Like

Thanks all for your marvellous work!

1 Like

patch_notes_button Mod Updated

Download:
Through Steam Workshop, or at the first post. :up:

Fixed:
Fixed being able to promote castaway npcs
Fixed error with drinking animations

Changed:
Added shark model for varanus
Added light to aquarium
Fisher compatibility with ace fish trap (can use and craft those)
Added ace buffs/effects for food and drinks
Changed fisher containers recipes to use raw wood instead of crates for better mod compatibility and games without carpenters.
Changed angry goblin giving free bucket to a friendly goblin when playing goblin kingdom
Added the fisher bucket talisman as a recipe for the goblin shaman (swamp_goblins mod)

7 Likes

HAHAHAH that varanus is excellentazing, nice one :merry:

3 Likes

New monster or just an alolan version spawned on Archipelago Biome?
Does it spawn on water or just land spawn?
Does it swim?

2 Likes

I pledge for a big single dorsal fin instead of three small ones and ā€˜Jawsā€™ theme playing in the background.

It is just a new model, as a skin theme.

The only new mob planned so far is an electric jellyfish enemy, it is almost ready, just need animations (a.k.a. free time)

5 Likes

I had a question regarding the trees, when I make them in other biomes, they donā€™t produce fruit or milk, is that a bug or intended?

I don think the trees where ever coded to produce milkā€¦
Fruit on the other had really depend on what trees you are talking about.

I think he means the coconut milk

Iā€™m guessing that maybe your trees simple did not mature yet. Else, feel free to send me your save file and i will check what is wrong and fix it in the mod.

Hello, Bruno!

I am author of Russian Localization, and I was faced with some confusing thingā€¦
When I enable this mod, ā€œACEā€ loading screen tips becomes English, but they are definitely translated via ā€œACEā€ manifest modifying. When I disable this mod, there is all right.
If you have thoughts about this weird magic, please tell me :sweat_smile:

What if you instead of adding to the ace manifest, added directly (from your main manifest) to the stonehearth, this line here:

"stonehearth/locales/ru.json": "rus_lang/translations/mods/stonehearth_ace/ru_mixin.json"

from the mods/ace/manifest.json

That should be work, but I donā€™t want to spoil vanilla version. Some people playing without mods, and I modifying ā€œACEā€ manifest to avoid addition of new information in standard game.

Anyway, thank you for the advice :slightly_smiling_face:

Just triedā€¦ For some reason, that is not works, when ā€œarchipelagoā€ enabled. The game crashes.
If mod disabled, there is all right and ā€œACEā€ tips are translated

Ah, I removed your mod from ā€œdependenciesā€. Probably that is why game was crashed.
After fixing that, there is no error and tips are translated.
Unfortunately, that is not solution I looking for. I still want to divide vanilla and ACE translations from each other