This small mod fixes the missing ‘Mature Silkweed’ model for Stonehearth when farming the Silkweed.
How to install:
- Rename stonehearth.smod to stonehearth.zip and extract
- Download my mod and extract in the mod folder, the same location and the new stonehearth folder.
- Allow my mod to replace all files
- Delete the stonehearth.smod folder.
- (optional) Right click the stonehearth folder > send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.*
- (optional) Delete the stonehearth folder as it is no longer needed.*
Now you will have no missing models while farming Silkweed.
Step 5 is optional because now the stonehearth.smod file is gone stonehearth will still read the folders contents, it just prefers the smod folder.
Step 6 is optional because now the stonehearth.smod file has been created from the zipped up folder, the game will ignore the folder and read from the smod file.