Epic Civ 5 Game, Anyone?

Woah, woah, woah… I most certainly am NOT English/UK-ish. Home of the brave, baby, and land of the free.

I don’t know what I’m talking about. I knew that. I need a little frying pan meme to put next to the :smile: meme to represent myself right now.

So, if anyone wants to begin organizing something, please put your name in the communal hat of team-picking civ-5-ing gamery. In other words, please notify me of attendance in this thread so we can start up something big.

community gaming thread
^ Community Gaming Time! - #103 by Smith

Or even better … start a Civ 5 discussion on the Steam group!

And post the appropriate links of course … I would do it myelf, but am busy losing to @Xavion

But… But… I DID!

1 Like

We’re gonna get along just fine me and you.

[size=6] As long as you obey my every word and send those pictures we’ve been discussing [/size]

2 Likes

Not with PRISM and the NSA still snoopin’ around, pal.

cough Obama… cough

Happy now? Yes, i did just go through all the gravitar stuff to use this, and it will hasn’t shown up for my graviwhatsit.

I’ve got more rights when i live in America then most people!

done! now to find some spare time to play this evening… :wink:

and yes, i enjoy having complete conversations with myself… because i am that awesome…

and lonely…

3 Likes

I’ll be your fweind! Aslong as you don’t make my watch Honey Boo Boo whatever with you.

1 Like

Shame that you can’t Civ, Mr. Adamo. It would be nice to watch you stumble across the field of play work your way through the n00b stage of the game!

i broke @Geoffers747 of his reluctance… i’ll break yours too…

yes… yes it would…

ok ok… ill see about grabbing a copy, and perhaps let you all get your thrills by stomping my virtual guts all over the battlefield…

1 Like

Well, there doesn’t necessarily have to be a battlefield necessarily. It could be a marketfield or a diplomafield.

Could be a Unififeild!

1 Like

That’s not quite the right word. Honey Boo Boo child should be an American national icon.

Um… I’d use Steve’s WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT picture, but even that is not enough.

should be? should be? she has far surpassed that status of american icon… they’re planning on minting a new coin in her honor…

a very large, somewhat sticky coin…

p.s. what are you doing awake? :smile:

JESUS NO. PLEASE NEVER ASSOCIATE THIS (once) GREAT LAND WITH THAT BEAST EVER AGAIN!

Please, I request it.