Sometimes when building a custom building, everything will be completed, except that some of the windows and doors will not be placed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Design a custom building with multiple types of doors and windows.
- Build it, and give hearthlings no other duties.
- Hearthlings will do everything but place some of the doors and/or windows.
Doors and windows will be placed.
Building never completes - clicking on building shows materials needed are available.
Possibly related issues/bugs:
- Moving objects into buildings will sometimes cause them to be added to the template (instead of actually being moved), even when the building is completed.
- Upon opening building templates, the following error occurs:
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:610: attempt to index local ‘template’ (a nil value)
stonehearth/lib/build_util.lua:610: in function ‘get_custom_templates’
stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:44: in function <stonehearth/call_handlers/build_call_handler.lua:43>
Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 22 latest
Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit
AMD Phenom II