Diamondville - The blue Stronghold

Hey everybody!

I decided to make my first bigger post here, because I felt like i just had to share how my town looked like after nearly 5 hours.

The Entrance and my Trappers little home. He doesn’t like blue that much.

The farm on the back, that feeds my town. Hidden from the evil Goblins and their wolves! Also the unvisible entrance to my mine.

A view on the strongholds heart: The Blue Palace.

A nightly meeting of my brave Villagers.

Hope you enjoyed my work :smile:

Every house is filled with stockpiles, we urgently need crates and chests! :wink:
The most impressive thing for me was, that the hearthlings built everything without (gamebreaking) bugs and the game didn’t crash a single time.

Great Work Radiant! :grin:

-Pfauenauge

22 Likes

I’m blue da ba dee da ba die…

Looking good!

10 Likes

I like the dock and hut next to them. Looking good! Make sure to post updates.

Brede

5 Likes

this is dead sexah! well done @Pfauenauge!! :clap:

4 Likes

The whole thing is awesome, I like the “keep” and the moat the most!

3 Likes

:joy:

Well i`m not with the Trapper, blue is my favorite color, but maybe this (very cool town) is a biiiiiiiiiiit overloaded with blue :laughing:

So true! Or (maybe) stack Items of the same kind about (maybe) 5 high!?

3 Likes

Very nice liked it :smile:

You did this in only 5 hours?
I can’t even build a fence for my sheep in 5 hours!

8 Likes

:laughing: exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Well, I have to admit that I designed all the buildings in earlier sessions and just had to place and color them :wink:
Also early production of sellable wooden shields und a focus on food production makes your Village grow fast.

1 Like

Happy-happyist attack? Uh-oh, not again…

Yep, the first two days I spend on nothing but clearing land, getting my carpenter able to craft a large amount of shields, and setting out a fairly good sized area for crops. By the time the first shop comes I have around 40+ shields to sell.

1 Like

Awesome job man, great work. I cant wait to see more stuff like this, every time i look on YouTube or google search there aren’t any cool towns to see. Im going to try and start posting some of my stuff soon.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Nice little settlement @Brent_Morton! Where do those stairs lead to? :open_mouth:

When I get on tonight I’ll post another picture, its my mine/ underground living area.

While building a castle I was reminded, that this is still an alpha.

Diamondville was just infected by the Idle Villager Zombies Disease. Shortly after that nearly 900 bugs were following :disappointed_relieved:

Over 9000 Bugs!

Rest in Peace my diligent townspeople. :worried:

3 Likes

That’s really weird, it looks like they are stuck in town defense mode with a defense banner placed.

4 Likes

thats what i was thinking, but then again perhaps @Pfauenauge did put them in a party with town defense banner just for the screenshot

3 Likes

@8BitCrab is totally right. The errors happened half an hour after this group foto. Should have mentioned that :yum:

looks more like this:

3 Likes