We just pushed a new build to Steam latest which should fix the major crashing bugs in the Alpha 12 preview. Let us know how well it plays and keep up with the great bug reports!
- Fixed crash on start due to missing localization file.
- Fixed crash loading game due to a race condition with ladders.
- Fixed issue that prevented placement and crafting tasks from interrupting hearthlings that were busy building a structure. Also fixes workbenches getting stuck in crafter backpacks.
- Fixed bug where workers continue their task after it has been cancelled (e.g. party attack orders).
- Fixed bug that caused hearthlings to be stuck in beds and chairs on load.
- Fixed collision regions for pine trees.
- Fixed idle poses for the Loom, Spinning Wheel, and Forge.
- Fixed bug that prevented job titles from being displayed.
- The cook now has a Stone Mill Grinder needed by some recipes.
- Added animations and effects to the Stone Oven and Forge.
- The number of wood logs harvested from trees has been reduced.
ahhh… its the little things that make this game so glorious…
and yet, you’re encouraging even more deforestation… go figure…
I guess it’s encouraging to plant the tree saplings…
Finally, some basic balancing work!
Ooh ooh! Next add more work_units to everything!
That might get annoying… how about add some gems you can buy to balance that?
A post was merged into an existing topic: Carpenter Bug - wont build
A post was merged into an existing topic: Assertion error develop 2494
3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alpha 12 Forge Particle Issues
Nah man… gems are inferior to both crystals and diamonds, IMO.
Which phonetically is pronounced…
Don’t get your grimy paws in this, Superctsaaol. We’re onto you!
@yshan I’m loving what you’ve been doing to help improve the shepherd and cook classes. I think there needs to be more of a variety of cook recipes for levels 0 and 1 though. It takes quite a long time to level up to level 2 to unlock the baking of bread, especially since your cook already has two levels of farmer eating up the lower exp levels.
Though I’m sure this will all be addressed once the crafting system / food system gets a run of balancing. Anyone else think this is a valid point?
I also want to mention that it is extremely helpful that the cook helps farm!
i do,i was actually debating making a topic about having the exp of “second tier” classes being wiped, otherwise getting a level 2 cook takes a long time…