[Dev Blog]Stonehearth Alpha 10 Test Build Uploaded to Steam Latest Branch!

http://stonehearth.net/2015/04/22/stonehearth-alpha-10-test-build-uploaded-to-steam-latest-branch/

WAATTERRRR

10 Likes

Dangit, Radiant, I literally just started a new game tonight… Oh well, this’ll be worth it!

its not letting me onto the game comes up with virtual error can you please fix this asap i really want to play

Love the update so far! But im having major AI issues and have to save and reload the game every few min! Also i haven’t even started building buildings yet!.

Other than that love the zombies and water! Great job!

@Shadowfox121, post a pic of your error, please
@devoderek, what kind of AI issues?

@sdee All my workers stop doing anything and stand around. Once i save and reload, they work for a bit and then stop in a few min.

Running 64 bit!

This happens in 2 different games i tried running. Both time i was just collecting wood and digging a trench connected to a water supply!

2 Likes

That’s it. It is official. You guys have a copy of my work schedule and use it to release a game right as I have to get some sleep.

4 Likes

@tom, @Albert, I think this may be what Tom was seeing yesterday, during testing?

@devoderek, can you try doing something else first, then digging that trench, to verify that it happens as you start digging by the water?

1 Like

Sure i will test if further tomorrow! Getting a bit late and going to crash soon :smiley:

1 Like

one question, how do i build with slabs? i didnt look really hard as i was pressed for time, but i couldnt find a way to use slabs with the new building UI

AWESOME just got home and steam was downloading this thank you @Tom @Ponder @sdee and team :smile:

2 Likes

Here I a pic of all my Hearthlings just sitting around while everything still needs to be placed in my stock pile.

Once i save and reload they will return to work for a short time. Then back to being lazy :smiley:

2 Likes

Also not sure if its intended but when my guys are walking on roads they move at super speed :smiley:

2 Likes

Digging water trenches Bug

2 Likes

Paging @Albert! Also, those straight rivers, square lakes, and berry bushes are making me super nostalgic:

11 Likes

[quote=“sdee, post:15, topic:11892”]
Also, those straight rivers, square lakes, and berry bushes are making me super nostalgic:
[/quote] Yes!

Thank you guys for this update it is awesome I have just started playing alpha 10 and I am not sure if what the fallowing is from alpha 10 or not but I love it!

This Is awesome!!!

I am loving the new look of the UI so so so much!

AND the thing many have been waiting for ( me!)

Thank you once more!

~Wolf

5 Likes

I am having the same issue…lol it is crazy and funny at the same time. THey start working and then sit around the fire until morning.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m fixing the most common water bugs right now.

5 Likes

i also noticed that, they worked all day and then seemed to stop during the night-time… not sure whether thats intended or just a coincidence though.

[quote=“grc21243, post:17, topic:11892”]
THey start working and then sit around the fire until morning.
[/quote] Yes they do stop at night but start back up once the sun comes up! I like it I do not know if its a bug or not though.

3 Likes