[Dev Blog] - Moving Day!

crotch-less… that crotch-less jumpsuit… i wouldnt think i’d need to correct you so often!

hmm… and sense i managed to not only derail the thread, but take it to a scary place… here everyone, have a kitten… and a rainbow!

4 Likes

Let’s keep it that way :wink:

I have a fondue machine… :crying_cat_face:

I’m joining forces with Switzerland, you two are going doooooown :arrow_down:

1 Like

Well, that didn’t take long :). I like to make my (public) self pretty findable, so no need to apologize for the stalking. I would have introduced myself sooner, but we’ve been doing the move, and I’ve been getting up to speed on Stonehearth.

Anyways, it’s great to be here, and to meet such a vibrant and enthusiastic community! I’m looking forward to helping make Stonehearth something you’ll all love to play :).

Chris

4 Likes

well, here’s a hearty welcome aboard Chris… we’re thrilled to have ya!

the nick and avatar will earn you instant street cred around here, so… well played… :wink:

Also a warm welcome from myself! Hm… so what is the story behind the avatar and name?

looks at avatar

looks at username

checks IP

I think we’re gonna get on just fine.

Welcome aboard the love forum train, may your time here be reasonably amicable. Take no notice of Steve, he likes to pose in skimpy clothes to make everyone feel awkward.

5 Likes

one time… one time, and i’ve yet to hear an end to this story…

we needed the bus fare home, didnt we?

5 Likes

We could have walked?! And where did you get that boombox from?

my therapist said it’s best we dont speak of “the unpleasantness” ever again… shudders

1 Like

Welcome, welcome :tada:

This is old news buddy! Get to the NEW one man!

All I can say is: Huh? :confused:

Welcome Owen,

May you craft many wondrous things for the slavering hoards

Live long and prosper

Tobias

2 Likes

At a guess it’s referencing The Internship?

p.s. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD ITS CHRIS AHHH Welcome Chris!

I think that pretty much sums us up. Although the vibrant bit is mainly @SteveAdamo and @Geoffers747, with their luminous yellow and pink matching spandex outfits. :smile:

1 Like

i think thats a good guess, and fairly apropos… :smile:

thanks for associating me with the yellow suit, this time… :wink:

1 Like

I’d more meant you wore yellow tops and pink pants, but I suppose making you two two of the Power Rangers is a good move too, hmmmm

The funny thing is, I never saw a point to dress-up games, and yet now I have a crisis…

oh, you have a crisis indeed missy:womans_clothes:

storms out of the room

2 Likes

Not entirely sure if I’m to blame for that …

2 Likes

Pretty darn sure that we can share a laugh with you, Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

oh you are my friend, entirely… wear that badge with pride! :name_badge: