[Dev Blog] A17 Splash!

http://stonehearth.net/2668-2/

6 Likes

whoops, didn’t realize you had already posted it! closed my topic :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

next time close mine :wink: yours looks always better xD

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter how much or how little i’m playing the game at the moment. Desktop Tuesdays always bring a little bit of joy to my day.

Keep up the good work, Radiant.

4 Likes

i’ve been staring at the splash screen for 5 minutes and can’t find the buckbuck*

2 Likes

It’s totally there. Keep staring :smiley:

6 Likes

Quick question for you: Thought I would try to make my first live stream tonight, and it says it starts at 6 PST, but google says PST isn’t right now now, and it’s PDT on the west coast, and throws off my time by an hour. I know there are areas of the US where Daylight Saving Time is weird.

Long question short, I’m currently in GMT-5, what time should I show up? lol

if you’re central, show up at 8pm local - though sometimes they start a bit sooner

i find in NA we don’t really differentiate between pst/est and pdt/edt even though there is a difference lol - colloquialisms are weird

2 Likes

ok at first here the Splash Screen in better resolution :wink: you need this to find the Poyo xD

5 Likes

Found it during today’s stream with @Allie! Wow!

3 Likes

I think I may need a support group for people who can’t find the buckbuck. :confused:

2 Likes

Need a hand hint?

2 Likes

I’m apparently hopelessly blind. Even with your hand hint, I’m still lost… :cry:

2 Likes

There was no hint (yet), but if you want one, Allie told us it’s a poyo pretending to be something else. Also, I called it “Solid Poyo” and noticed it has something to do with hats but not in a direct sense.
Hope that helps :wink:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Me hunting for this buckbuck:

3 Likes

i feel like i’ve checked every pixel of this splash screen and am now slowly going insane

i will dream of buckbucks tonight

1 Like

Let the eye see what the light wont reveal… :wink:

3 Likes