[Dev 2395 (x64)] Big Mountain 8

Don’t know this is a bug or not, but I found this funny. Had a part of my map generate that was so high, it was black and didn’t have a name.

6 Likes

well it was found before you by @Atralane in his awesome mountains_8 build :smile:

if you havent already seen his build its definitely worth checking out, and even if you havent its worth looking at again :smile:

edit: also, i thought TR had removed that…

3 Likes

I thought I had seen this somewhere, but didn’t look hard enough. Thanks for pointing that out. @Stoneheartfan, I guess you can merge this.

1 Like

well im not sure its worth a merge, considering that @Atralane 's thread was for his build…

1 Like

Damnit @8BitCrab, make up your mind!1! :wink:

except that i never said we should merge, i just pointed out that it had been found before… :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm, I think these are testing the generation.

1 Like

Who do they thing we are, testers?

2 Likes

Hmm… Paging @Albert, then.

He could tell us about the bigger bug that he found when the vegetation_5 was posted, and how is the mountains_8 bug coming along in this release…

thought about doing that earlier, wasnt sure if i had permission to or not though :stuck_out_tongue:

This is called Developer’s Peak and is where all the good stuff happens. It’s black because we discard bits of code every day that are no longer useful, and as it accumulates, the ground slowly changes from white, to gray, and now black. Now that we’ve been discovered, we’ll be moving to a more discreet location (probably underground).

6 Likes