Detailed Feedback: Hard Mode

You monster. It’s a dark path you are taking.

i may pretend to be a support crab, but your right, i truly am a monster…

welll… i’ve taken it before… and i’m sure i’ll take it again in the future :wink:

To say it in the words of a certain small lord: “Some of you may die, but… that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make” :smile:

1 Like

my feedback for hard mode so far:
It feels ok. The start can be hard and without loading it is hard and depends on luck.
Now i have 5500 networth and a strong fighting troop (1 tank, 2 archers, 2 footies and a healbot). No problems at all. Last big fights was goblin wolves… attacking the camps is very easy. But then an orc rading troop, 2 orcs, 2 kobold archers take me out (or at least kills so many units that i give up). The gap between the encounters before is to big. I have no experience with sniping the archers before and now they are so deadly.

I also noticed that the most fights start very fast. -> Alarm bell, and enemys are inside your base (or at the front door). Everything starts very fast and you have only a small amount of time to react (or hit the pause button). I think it can be very hard for the multiplayer games.
I think it would be a nice feature if some enemeys (especially the harder groups) would come slowly to your town.
(you know the problem with the trapper? He is always the first how gets attacked…)