[Con] Sky after Level 0

Welp, only way to find out is to put a defense or attack banner there and hope they just jump off.

Placing and breaking a ladder might also work… IIRC, Hearthlings prefer to cut down ladders from the bottom.

For science, I say!

1 Like

I think the game crashes if you build a ladder like that. At least it used to if you did it down the side of the world

Still, FOR SCIENCE

Game freezes after building anything in there. I tried to close it - and game was done.
I tried to save but it took forever. so Alt-F4

2 Likes

alrighty @coasterspaul for science! i have done what you asked, and yes hearthlings, and any objects, that are in a hole that goes through the bedrock do indeed fall.

3 Likes

you da real MVP. 8bitcrab is there a single forum topic you haven’t read or responded to yet? xD

hundreds from before i joined the discourse, and still 25 that im sorting through after getting back from my vacation :wink:

3 Likes

im trying to respond to every forum topic i can that i feel like i can help in or contribute to…you are literally on every single forum topic and i’m trying to be that also. i guess we have a competition or something to see who can post more xD

1 Like

well i am a Senior Support Crab, so its kinda my job :wink:

2 Likes

hmmmm this crab has a little sass hahaha :smile:

of course i do, just like all other crabs :laughing:

my other “job” is accidentally derailing topics, at least i seam to do it way to much.

1 Like

me millionth dollarrr

no offense

1 Like

when i say that i derailed a thread its generally best to stop derailing it :wink:

can we ever put this back on the rails?

no. but we can prevent it from becoming even more of a mess, by stopping further derailment. hint hint

1 Like

Can this even be considered a bug? :sweat_smile:
I’d say it’s a non finished implementation…

These mad scientists these days, how dare you killing the poor hearthlings :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

heh… heh… heh… :grimacing:

[quote=“8BitCrab, post:9, topic:14177, full:true”]
alrighty @coasterspaul for science! i have done what you asked, and yes hearthlings, and any objects, that are in a hole that goes through the bedrock do indeed fall.
[/quote]I think it’s great that you outsmarted @Albert. He was sure, in the stream, that you can’t dig through the bottom. :wink:

1 Like

wow… now i kinda feel awesome… :laughing:

1 Like