Destroy the Tower! [Forum Game]

Class: Defender
Nestlebar

I, @Nestlebar summon 10 ft of snow to cover the tower

I, @CableX17, summon Bob Lee Swagger to defend the tower

1 Like

I, @naturalnuke, summon John Doe to kill the mason.

Okay, a new day passes once more… a quick recap:

@SteveAdamo summoned a horribly mutated (but handsome) @Geoffers747 to attack the tower! -50 HP… x2 because he’s so handsome! However, due to @Ghost’s 'lil Death Reaper, it is negated. -50 HP.

@phoriist summoned a genetically modified and mindcontrolled @Newf to defend the tower! -20 Damage to the next attack!

@Newf summoned a platoon of actual Newfs to hunt down the mind controlled one, negating the -20 damage-thingy. However, due to the confusion (You Newfs look awfully alike) they kill each other in the process.

@DoomPriest summoned an undead priest to attack to tower! -10 HP

@PyreStarite summoned a Mouse Sapper to attack the tower! -30 HP

@Rathius summoned a Void Dragon to defend the tower! It bites the undead priest’s gizzard off, thereby killing it, however, it is also killed in the process. The -10 HP is also gone.

@Gridnick summoned a dwarf w/t nuke to blow the tower up. Unfortunately, due to the fact that dwarves are clumsy and are way less superior than elves, it trips and kills itself.

@Ghost summoned Mer Burlyhands to defend the tower. He takes watch every day, and fights well. -10 Damage for every attack per day.

@Nestlebar summoned 10 feet of snow to cover the tower. It doesn’t really do much except make it more conspicuous.

@naturalnuke summoned John Doe to kill the mason. He was successful.

So, let’s see what happened:

-100 HP, via @Geoffers747, divided by 2 because of @Ghost’s 'lil Death Reaper. -50 HP

-30 HP, via the Mouse Sapper

-10 Damage per attack every day, via Mer Burlyhands.

The mason effect was stopped, via John Doe.

Which totals: -80 HP

Tower HP: 310/400 done the second day. Good job, folks!

Another day begins…

Class: Attacker
LunarWolf

I, @LunarWolf, summon RadiantEntertainment to attack the tower.

I, @naturalnuke, summon John Doe to ambush next defender.

Class:Attacker
ManOfRet

I, @ManOfRet, Mod Edit: Summon a pit of sorrow to wallow in and contemplate my transgressions.

1 Like

I, @DaniAngione, summon a steel-clad dwarven phalanx to form a defensive line around the tower.

I, @Nestlebar summon a worm hole to move the tower

I, @CableX17, summon quicksand to defend the tower

Heilari

I, @Heilari, summon @SteveAdamo’s insanely cute kids to defend the tower with pies made by @Geoffers747

2 Likes

Class : Still an Attacker
Pyrite

I, @PyreStarite, summon a brigade of Sapper Mice to bypass all defenses and attack the tower directly, therefor, sparing @SteveAdamo’s Bake Sale Children

2 Likes

I, @Rathius, summon a Succubus to “distract” the attackers.

/me covers the childrens eyes

2 Likes

Class : Attacker
Wildcat

I, @Wildcat summon a sheep jumping over a fence, to put the defenders asleep.

1 Like

I, @phoriist, summon the female Hitman to eliminate attackers.

I, @Newf, summon a counter Hitman with amazing hair to Eliminate the female hitman

Magicpop

I, @Magicpop, summon a Wall Of Flesh (Terraria) to defend the tower!

i , jollins, paid for a master hole digger to dig a moat around the quicksand and before the wall of flesh creating a triple defense system that would rival any incoming threat!

I @DoomPriest, summon a magma smith, turning the foundations of the tower into magma.