[Dear Tom] Live Stream 4PM PST - Feb 7th 2014

Well, guys, I apologize for not being able to show up. You know, dinner and all that. Stupid Pacific-East Coast time relations!

Anyway, hope it went well and I trust that everything went smoothly!

updated the OP with a link to the archive… and it looks like the link from the blog post was incorrect… :speak_no_evil:

I love seeing the chat onscreen since the streams are too early local time for me, but can you please resize the window so that the webcam does not cover the bottom of chat for future streams, sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, using surface to post while watching stream so have not looked :smile:

That was me. . . . . :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I liked the old sheep, she was so fluffy =(
The new one is not that bad, less details are an improvement, although for some reason her face remembers me of a dog’s face @_@
Omg those two last minutes of livestream…

1 Like

Yer someone else (and myself) shared this view, at one stage it really looked like you could have ripped, torn, decapitated (okay I’m going a little overboard) the head off and placed it on a dog.

Saying that I’m a big fan of the new sheep, like most of the models really … My contract does stipulate that I must be positive about anything and everything they produce so…

3 Likes

while I find myself bound by the same requirements, I actually preferred the new model… especially the face…

don’t hate me!

I swear you never read what I say! :frowning:

3 Likes

you know i only read the first 4 words of any post… i like to fill in the rest with my own imagination…

3 Likes

Steve is a wonderful example of a horrible person.

3 Likes

Anyone remember that after the Livestream supposedly ended, @Tom forgot to turn the camera off and we got to secretly see behind the scenes of Stonehearth, even though there was no audio. :laughing:

Could someone summorize the questions answered and the new cool info (if any) from the stream? My internet is beeing too crappy to stream it from the archive :frowning:

yeah, some transcriptions are in order… it’s just a matter of carving out the time, or adequately bribing @Geoffers747 to do all the work…

4 Likes