Criss Angel Hearthlings

Summary:
Hearthlings are going about their day, trying to collect and store items from the ground to my storage building, then I notice a few lings just phase through the second story of my storage building “walking” towards some wood then just stopping mid-air.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Absolutely No Idea
  2. Maybe try just letting the game run
  3. Better use a two story building

Expected Results:
Use the stairs

Actual Results:
Forgets they aren’t ghosts half-way through

Notes:
I tried a few things to get them down, as they are actually stuck in the air. First I just waited to see if they would path themselves down especially when they get hungry, they did not. Second I tried putting the town in alert mode to get them to path to the banner, they just remained there in the air but they pulled their hammers out. Third I tried putting a fence gate underneath them to convince them to climb down, they are too high up. Fourth I gave in and used build mode to create a simple stair underneath them. The second after I gave the ok to start building the stairs the floating hearthlings fell down into the ground about half way, but at least then they could climb out. Note that they did not actually need the stairs to be built, just the blueprint seemed to trigger them.

Attachments:

Version Number and Mods in use:
Alpha 24, No Mods

System Information:
Windows 10

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Skywalking Bug (someone learnt how to fly)