Creatures of the mist mod

That’s great looking. I take it that is going to be a Titan type monster… Love the little pond on shoulder and the cave in the back!, very cool
The only thing I can suggest is maybe a little more detail in the legs and arms but great for a start.

Another great idea I really like you cyclops and minatour. Good job

So here is a look at a few of the animations I have done so far and in future I will upload more to youtube hopefully using some of the other models next time.

Movendo mons attack animation

This is the first attack animation for my titan this animation will most likely be used for when he is attacking a structure rather than a person. On a side note this is something I have noticed is quite tricky when animating a titan is them having enough reach to attack something on the ground, he may have to just stamp on them.

Gnome idle animation 1

Gnome idle animation 2

These are just a couple of idle animations for the gnome pretty basic but these are what I did first as they are easy to do and the gnome is a simple model to use.

Feedback is as always encouraged.

2 Likes

The gnome idle animation seems a little stiff, especially in the arm area. The first one looks like he’s holding his arms out in that position, rather than letting them hang loosely.

Yes I see what you mean I may change the model so that his arms are a voxel lower and maybe bring them in a bit so they look more relaxed.

This looks great! One thing i would recommend is that you add a stomping or kicking animation, that seems more suitable than punching for something that tall :wink: