Crash in midgame (25 hearthlings)

Summary:
Game crashes roughly 20 seconds into gameplay

Stonehearth.log:

stonehearth.log (148.7 KB)
Attachments:

[Upload your crash.dmp (from the game install directory). If you are a new user and thus unable to upload please say so and we will assist you.]
unable to upload

Versions and Mods:
current stable version with ACE

System Information:

[Please list Windows version (7, 8, 8.1, 10), video card (e.g. GTX 780), and monitor type (laptop panel or external monitor)
Windows 10
GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Playing on external monitor

Have you attempted basic troubleshooting steps here: Crashing on start? Read this! UPDATED October 18, 2016

[Have you attempted all the steps detailed in linked post? Please do before posting!]
I have
Notes:

have reinstalled the game twice, and reset computer twice trying to solve this issue, but can’t find a solution.

have you tried keeping the game paused for a bit (say a minute?) before you hit play and see if that helps? otherwise, try playing for ten seconds, saving, and loading that save.

beyond that, whats the largest amount of hearthlings you have been able to use without lag? since i see a lot of “im thinking myself to death” sort of messages in that log (its the one about “game loop exhausted before any jobs processed!”

I have tried keeping it paused for a minute, and I’ve done saving and loading rapidly to try and salvage the file.

I haven’t played with this many hearthlings since before ACE, so it wouldn’t be a good comparison point.