Congrats on 400k!

Awesome that it was achieved. I still plan on adding more money to my pledge. Anyone else with me on that?

So now we are at 400k what are some thoughts on this for everyone? I still plan on adding more money to my pledge. Anyone else with me on that?

For me, my interest was peaked at the Three Playable Kingdoms stretch update. Hoping we at least get to Festivals or Upgraded Musical Score stretches if we don’t make it all the way to 600k.

Side note to anyone that may know. Does the team plan to follow other games such as Chasm and Starbound in which they offer pre-orders to continue stretching?

1 Like

I hope we can reach all the stretch goals, and if we don’t, that they allow us to continue supporting the stretch goals we couldn’t reach

And Senkrads I love your Aviom, or your bird people. I’m not sure that’s the name but your work is amazing, please continue :slight_smile:

Your praise fuels me. I’ve been busy but I’ve got some ideas I wanna work out.

1 Like

Congrats too :smiley:

Looks like they will be adding more people on to the team. Co-op will be amazing I can’t wait to play with other in this world.

WOOH! 400k! Looking forward now to reaching Festivals. :smiley:

I do think a stretch goal should be having mining and digging ready by launch. Seems to be a thing they will eventually having, but having a stretch goal to have that ready by launch would, for me, be awesome.

If they do, someone needs to get working on a playable mole people race and make mushrooms farmable :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We couldn’t have done it without you all! Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Festivals are going to be awesome :3
Harvest Moon all the way :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me but I can’t really see underground activities in a game like this.

I can only imagine the look being confusing. I can see it being more like a system sort of Starcraft or more closely Warcraft 3. Set up a mine and send workers in and they come out with stones, ores, and gem stones. Could have neat mechanics along with it. Such as, it getting attacked on the outside or maybe while digging they upset something inside and all are chased out by the spiders, cave trolls, yeti, whatever and can’t get back in in till you deal with it.

I just imagine mining into a cliff, with a singular upwards slope. I build my main fortress up there inside the mine, and using my magma smith to pull up some pools to the town, set up traps so that, in case of an attack, I can set off the trap, emptying my pools of lava down the slope incinerating all intruders.

And stuff. I think it would be cool to have at least a simple mining mechanics to get the ore and special gems and stuff. But I guess that could get to be confusing and involve too much micro managing or something.

If they find a good way to do it I’m all for it. Everytime I boot up Minecraft I end up going all Ironforge on it and uses a mountain for my fortress. To do that in Stonehearth would be awesome. I guess they already have an x-ray mode for building I guess they could also do it for the ground. shrugs Who knows.

I agree completely. I foresee some awesome links between this game and Harvest Moon.