Community Translations: Volunteers (Overview)

I’d like to translate for Italian.

1 Like

I would like to assist with the german translation for Stonehearth, if you still need someone to help :slight_smile:

http://discourse.stonehearth.net/t/mod-3023-deutsche-ubersetzung-alpha-17-2-sehr-viele-modubersetzungen/10285

Thanks for your offer :smiley: But i dont need help - but tester who give me feedback are still welcome :wink:

Alright, if that may change somehow in the future (e.g. a giant update thats hard to tackle with alone), feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you need any more Dutch translators, you can add me to the list! :smiley:

I’m helping with the Chinese translation stuff maybe, well, sort of.

then you can ask @law if he needs help with this translation [MOD-763]Chinese Translation (Simplified) A22.5 🀄【简体中文】

1 Like

I am actually helping now:smile:

1 Like

Can i help for turkish language ?

@voxel_pirate
I am currently in the production of Chinese translation, but I do not know him @welsongan , he has not helped the translation work, and now she @Iviaca is helping me with the completion Chinese translation, please add her name to his @welsongan name removed it :slight_smile:

Hi! I would like to help with the Spanish translation if there are still free slots :slight_smile: I’m really loving this game and I would be really happy to help with anything I can :smiley:

Already added myself :slight_smile:

Hi, @voxel_pirate. I’m working on the Traditional Chinese translation (zh-TW).
Would you please add me to the list?:kissing_heart:
I have already created a topic of Chinese Translation (Traditional).

The progress of the translation is about 80%.
Most of them are the texts under the personality node.

And I would like to use the flag of Taiwan.

I can help with Italian and German. If you need someone for this languages. :wink:

Heyho for German im on it BUT like i know there is no italien translation - but becarefull its lots of work todo ^^ and will be increased with every update xD

Here is a little info for the start: First Steps for Translation

if you need help just contact me :smiley:

Hi, I’d like to be added to the Czech translators.

I have no idea if there is more dutch translators needed cause there are a lot xD but any i am up for helping a bit in the translation to dutch.
So you can add me there @voxel_pirate

Also is there already a translation in progress or where all the dutch people rather lazy then tired to use a dutch saying.

I can help in the translation for the Brazilian Portuguese!

1 Like

O projeto está aqui ó:

2 Likes

There’s a cookie in the french translation, if it’s me… It’s commander cookie, and not only cookie!
If it’s another person, well then sorry XD Because I’m translating the french version, I thought it’s me ahaha

I could help with brazilian portuguese, it’s my native language and I’m pretty much fluent in english so it won’t be so difficult, I guess.