Category definition for Kickstarter

If i get any ideas ill fire them your way :D! Also, i was reading the $30 package, it states i get all rewards from the lower tiers, does that include $25 reward if a second digital copy for a friend?

Yep that’s right:

"The $30 tier gets you one entry into of the beta, plus two copies of the game at release."

Thats awesome! Now my friend can play with me haha

Also a quick question, when do you think any form of multiplayer will pop up?

In response to whether multiplayer was on the table for a stretch goal they replied with:

“Definitely on the table. We think multiplayer co-op would be super fun.”

As for time frame … I should imagine it’s similar to other projects - get the single player experience down first, before introducing multiplayer

1 Like

Wow. More like 900% of the goal at this point. In terms of stretch goals, I’d like to see more character personality, emotions, generated history, internal corruption, criminality and so forth. Things that make the artificial game seem more real.

Dude, this keeps getting on my mind,
"At the $30 tier and above, do I get one copy of the game, or two?
At the $30 tier, you get one beta copy and one release copy. At release, you can then update the beta copy so that it becomes a release copy. At the $45 tier, it’s the same: you get 2 beta copies and can update both to become release copies. "

I thought i get 2 release copies? This was copy and pasted from the kick started Q and A and the bottom

Ah, I think it’s just the way they’ve worded it, This picture is what I’d go by image

I think the way they’ve worded it is a tad confusing, but overall you have 2 releases. One of which is classed as a release, the other is classed as a beta -> release. As in, you ‘upgrade’ it to the release.

Don’t worry - you’ll get two releases of the game.

Aaaaah, ok i get that now, cheers bud

1 Like