Buildings not being built despite having all the resources and free builders.
I qued up a dining hall and a shared living quarters. I chose the desert people. the desert map, and played on normal difficulty.
Steps to reproduce:
- Built a stockpile
- Cleared all surrounding areas of trees, plants, etc.
- A traveling monk arrived and just gave me stuff for free
- qued up shared quarters, building started but only got as far as digging up the foundation.
- waited about 15 minutes, nothing happened.
- mined/cleared a cliff area to make room.
- built another large stockpile.
- at this point it’s about 20 min into the game. The foundation of first building is still all that is made so I decide to build a dining hall thinking that making another building will work. It doesnt. I quit the game after about 30min.
For my building to be built
Only the foundation was made
Sorry, first time posting. If I did not post something right please let me know so i can be more accurate in the future.
I dont know what this is but when I clicked “report bug” it gave me this code to copy.
Version Number and Mods in use:
Stonehearth 0.13.0 (release 489) x64 build