Building a structure on top of a build structure (modulair construction)

Summary:

Steps to reproduce:
I’m making a ancient Greek like temple that is rather big in size, so I cut it up in parts. The first part is the floor this is already finished. (the floor is made out of solid clay slabs and roads and some stone patterns) Next step is to put pillars on top of the floor and the first are going fine but on the outer corners (in the screenshot) they sink trough the floor. The ghost image before placing does show it on the correct level.

Expected Results:
Ghost image to be true position of the placement, or consistent behaviour of placing structures on structures.

Actual Results:
The closes pillar is put down on the ectual ground level trough the floor. The one in the back just is one block sunken in to the floor.

Notes:
this might be related to Cannot Place Custom Buildings Up in the Air over Water ?

On second note… since I really waned the have the building done I try to mess about with it… Rotating it and trying to place it in the same spot give differed results… (sinking to the ground or a one block) And more interestingly, I mist place one more toward the centre (that one did go fine) removed it and placed it in the spot where it needed to go with out any problems, it seems to solidify the floor for some reason.

Let me know if a save file is needed.

Version Number and Mods in use:
No mods.
2924 X64

I’m experiencing a similar issue, where I can’t actually build anything right now, even with ib.

Log of 3 different errors which all spawn at the same time (on log and when trying to ib). Empty stack errors not included.

` develop-2924 (x64)
…ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:23: assertion failed!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
[C]: in function ‘assert’
…ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:23: in function <…ehearth/renderers/fabricator/fabricator_renderer.lua:13>

develop-2924 (x64)

…ices/client/renderer/construction_render_tracker.lua:20: attempt to index field ‘_bp’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
…ices/client/renderer/construction_render_tracker.lua:20: in function '__user_init’
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:270: in function '__init’
radiant/lib/unclasslib.lua:201: in function ‘ConstructionRenderTracker’
…ers/construction_data/construction_data_renderer.lua:23: in function <…ers/construction_data/construction_data_renderer.lua:11>

develop-2924 (x64)

…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:791: attempt to index local ‘entry’ (a nil value)
stack traceback:
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:791: in function ‘_add_dependency’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1074: in function ‘wire_dependency’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1090: in function ‘wire_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:1099: in function ‘_compute_spatial_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:943: in function ‘_compute_dependencies’
…onehearth/components/building/building_component.lua:311: in function 'set_active’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1426: in function 'instabuild’
stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1411: in function <stonehearth/services/server/build/build_service.lua:1409>`

What where you trying to do…(those logs, I don’t understand them)

Just building something that was tangential to another, already constructed building.

Goodness knows I don’t expect you to be able to make anything of them (I don’t get much from them myself), it’s more for the devs, and keeping similar looking kinds of errors together for easy access.