Alpha 7’s a lot of fun, but the ladders…
What happened before:
- I placed a wall lantern one block off the ground on a cliff face.
- A male Hearthling, carrying a hunk of stone, built a 2-block ladder a block out from the cliff.
- A female Hearthling carried the lantern and placed it from the ground.
- The male Hearthling would come down the ladder and remove it.
- The male Hearthling froze inside the ladder with his arms out, in a manner not unsimilar to someone put in a stockade. [I had to clip through the cliff face to take this picture.]
- After eventually being freed [I didn’t witness this, sorry], the ladder could not be removed. It’s not just that nobody would come to remove it - there was literally no button to remove it.
I also had the cannot-be-removed problem with another ladder I used to place and remove a couple lanterns.